Job Site Assistant
The Job Site Assistant oversees and maintains each active job site and community on a daily basis. They are expected to maintain a positive attitude and reinforce the values and objective of Wieland Builders on a daily basis.
- Maintain quality control on the job site.
- Maintain a clean and happy job site.
- Report to Supervisor and/or Production Manager as to the activity on the job site, questions from contractors, suppliers, etc.
- Challenge the status quo in all accounts to be sure as an individual and as a company we are learning new methods of doing things.
- Learn more each day about the workings of a supervisor, how a home is built with proper technique.
- Assist Supervisor, Production Manager, Warranty Manager, and CEO with task as needed on a daily basis.
- Focus on Wieland Builders CORE 4. Vision Statement, and Mission Statement
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to Jeff Wieland, firstname.lastname@example.org.